Last chance to enter the BBC Radio 2’s 500 words competition. Please email your stories to me by Tuesday 20th February.
- You must be 13 or less on or before 8th June 2018
- Your story must be original fiction and not a description of a real event
- Your story must be 500 words or less
- You must have your parent’s permission- hand in a signed form from the Library with before 20th Feb
- Your story must not be a joint entry
- Do not mention your name or include any personal details in your story
- Keep a copy because the BBC will not return any stories
- The BBC may edit, translate, adapt or publish the story
- Stories will be judged on: originality, plot, characterisation, language and enjoyment!
Good luck everyone!